There's no doubt that the construction industry is evolving. New technologies and methods are constantly being developed and adopted in order to increase efficiency and productivity. This is good news for construction companies, as they are able to increase their capabilities and better meet the needs of their clients. Here are some of the top construction companies that are shaking up the industry:
1. Kiewit Corporation - Kiewit is a Fortune 500 company that specializes in engineering, construction, and mining. The company has been in business for over 140 years and has a reputation for being one of the most innovative and efficient construction firms in the world. Kiewit is constantly adopting new technologies and methods in order to stay ahead of the curve.
2. Hensel Phelps - Hensel Phelps is another large construction company that has been in business for over 75 years. The company has a strong focus on safety and quality, and is always looking for ways to improve its operations. Hensel Phelps was one of the first construction firms to adopt drones for use in its projects.
3. Skanska - Skanska is a Swedish construction company that has been in business for over 130 years. The company is known for its commitment to sustainability and has been a leader in the development of green construction methods. Skanska was one of the first construction firms to adopt 3D printing technology, which it is using to create prefabricated parts for its projects.
4. Bechtel Corporation - Bechtel is a global engineering, construction, and project management company. The company has been in business for over 130 years and has worked on some of the world's most iconic construction projects, such as the Hoover Dam and the Golden Gate Bridge. Bechtel is always looking for ways to improve its construction methods and is one of the most technologically advanced construction firms in the world.
5. Turner Construction Company - Turner Construction is one of the largest construction companies in the United States. The company has been in business for over 130 years and has a reputation for being a leader in the construction industry. Turner Construction is always looking for ways to increase efficiency and productivity, and has been a pioneer in the adoption of new technologies in the construction industry.
Innovative design and cutting-edge construction are the hallmarks of Olson Kundig, one of the top construction companies in the world. The company has designed and built some of the most iconic buildings in the world, including the Space Needle in Seattle and the Experience Music Project in Seattle. Olson Kundig is also known for their work in sustainable and green building, and their projects have been honored with numerous awards.
As one of the top construction companies in the world, HOK is making waves in the industry with their sustainable and energy-efficient designs. Their projects are not only helping to improve the environment, but also to create better living and working conditions for people around the world.
HOK’s commitment to sustainable design is evident in all of their projects, from commercial office buildings to healthcare facilities. In fact, their sustainable design practices have been recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council, who has awarded them with LEED Platinum certification.
One of HOK’s most impressive sustainable projects is the new headquarters for the U.S. Department of Energy in Washington, D.C. The building is designed to be highly energy-efficient and to use solar power to meet a portion of its energy needs.
HOK is also working on several other high-profile sustainable projects, including a new stadium for the Los Angeles Rams and a new headquarters for Google in London. With their cutting-edge designs and commitment to sustainability, HOK is quickly becoming a leader in the construction industry.
When it comes to choosing a construction company, more and more people are looking for one that is socially responsible and uses cutting-edge technology. Perkins+Will is a company that ticks both of those boxes.
Perkins+Will was founded in 1935 and since then, they have been committed to social responsibility. Their projects include everything from hospitals and schools to museums and office buildings. What sets them apart is their commitment to making a positive impact on the world around them.
In addition to their social responsibility, Perkins+Will is also known for their use of cutting-edge technology. They were one of the first companies to use Building Information Modeling (BIM) and they continue to push the envelope when it comes to construction technology.
If you're looking for a construction company that you can feel good about working with, Perkins+Will is a great option. Their commitment to social responsibility and their use of cutting-edge technology makes them a leader in the industry.